The Wilmot in North Oakville – Starting from the $400s! (Coming Soon)
- Oakville Condo Values are on the rise YoY – 18.43% price increase from 2020-21, 13.80% increase from 2019-20, 10.84% increase from 2018-19
- Strong Business Sector – Oakville is home to industry-leading businesses from all major sectors of Canada’s economy (Ford, Manulife, Aviva, Tim Horton’s, Suncor, Siemens, PWC, and more), with a continued upward trend projecting to bring over 41,000 new jobs by 2041.
- 12.5% population growth since 2016 – Over the next 10 years, Oakville’s population is expected
to grow by 3% year over year, (over 25,000 new residents), surpassing previous year growths and other historically strong markets in the GTA.
- 3 top post-secondary institutions, with access to over 71,000 students all within 25 mins, including McMaster University, U of T Mississauga, Sheridan College
- Excellent accessibility – The Wilmot is located 10 minutes away from Oakville GO Station, and just 5 minutes away from the QEW, and Highways 403 and 407. The nearest transit stop is a 1 minute walk away.